Terms of Usage of the Services By WhizMeeting India Private Ltd.
User Agreement (The user agrees to the Terms below)
Welcome to WhizMeeting user Agreement. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of all "Services" from WhizMeeting website ("www.whizmeeting.com"). You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement, as well as any additional rules or policies that are or may be published by WhizMeeting India Private Limited from time to time. This Agreement in addition to any other rules and policies, make up the complete and exclusive Agreement between you and WhizMeeting India Private Limited, regarding the use of services and supersede and govern all prior proposals Agreements or other communications. We may amend this Agreement at anytime by posting the amended terms and conditions on the website. Unless otherwise stated, all amendments will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by both parties.
1. Usage of the service.
To use the service in accordance with these terms and conditions as may be varied by WhizMeeting India Private Limited either by written notice or by notice published in the national press from time to time.
Not to contravene the Telecommunications Act 1984 or any relevant regulations or the provisions of any other applicable legislation or statutory instruments (including any amendments or modifications thereof).
To indemnify WhizMeeting India Private Limited against all liabilities, claims, damages, losses and expenses arising from any breach of the customer's undertakings in the first two points above.
To give written notification to WhizMeeting India Private Limited of change in address.
In the event that the WhizMeeting service fails to operate and the customer diverts traffic to another carrier, WhizMeeting India Private Limited will not be responsible for that carrier's charges.
Neither party shall be liable to the other in contract or otherwise for any loss of business, contracts, anticipated savings or profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever provided however nothing shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
Disclosure of account details to persons other than the authorized employees of WhizMeeting India Private Limited is entirely at the customer's risk.
The customer shall be liable for all charges and fees arising from the use of the account whether authorized or unauthorized, unless such unauthorized use is solely attributable to an act or omission on the part of WhizMeeting India Private Limited.
WhizMeeting India Private Limited will use its reasonable endeavors to provide its service to the customer. However, when WhizMeeting India Private Limited is unable to provide its service to the customer, the customer is free to utilize another telecommunications service until access to WhizMeeting India Private Limited is reinstated. WhizMeeting India Private Limited will not be held liable for ANY charges or damages to the customer should the customer be prevented from accessing the WhizMeeting India Private Limited system.
Usage charges will be at the rates shown in the web site of and the price is subject to change without prior notice.
The account expires in 180 days from the date of first call made or from the date of recharge of the account. If not recharged within 180 days the account gets expired and shall not be refunded.
WhizMeeting India Private Limited reserves the right to use an alternative payment method where necessary. Any bonus or promotional credit entered on an account shall be non-refundable.
WhizMeeting India Private Limited reserves the right to close an account with a customer for any reason, and subject to clauses mentioned above, will return credit unused at that time.
Customer can use all the registered phone numbers to make calls to any destination provided by WhizMeeting as long as he/she has the credit to make calls. Please obtain the PIN number from our customer care by calling Toll-Free number or by sending an email. The account usage we expect customers to change the PIN numbers directly from our website in your login home page.For security reasons we advice you to change your PINs frequently to avoid any fraudulent use by any third party or person. WhizMeeting will not be held responsible for such losses arising out of unauthorized usage of the services.
The dial out rates are constantly being reviewed and may change without notice.
2. Call records. The customer agrees that WhizMeeting's records are conclusive evidence of the customer's use of the service and the charges payable. The customer accepts that use of the WhizMeeting facility (our long distance service) by any person making telephone calls from telephone number(s) registered by the customer or the account and PIN number shall be deemed to be authorized by the customer and that the customer shall pay any charges arising from such use. We advice customers to not to disclose the account and PIN numbers to any third person. To keep better security of call customer care to change the PIN numbers. WhizMeeting will not be liable to customer for any claim from a third party service provider for the similar services obtained by customer. Customer is solely responsible for all third party providers bill for their usage of services.
3. Validity. If any term or provision, or portion thereof, of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, to that extent it shall be deemed omitted or omitted to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect.
4. Membership eligibility. Our Services are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our Services are not available to minors under the age of 18 under any circumstances. If you do not wish to use our Services, please do not use the Web Site. WhizMeeting (Service by WhizMeeting India Private Limited.) may refuse Services to anyone at anytime, at our sole discretion. To be an eligible member of WhizMeeting you as the user must provide to WhizMeeting with your legal first and last name, billing address, city, state, country, postal code, and e-mail address. Should you knowingly falsify any of the required information, your account shall be terminated immediately with or without prior notice.
5. Fees. There are no fees to become a member of WhizMeeting. It's free signup and become a WhizMeeting member. All registered users can utilize all of the great features My Account offers at no cost.
6. User conduct. You understand that all information, data, text, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not WhizMeeting India Private Limited, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. WhizMeeting India Private Limited does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will WhizMeeting India Private Limited be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Services to:
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an WhizMeeting India Private Limited official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
"Stalk" or otherwise harass another User; or
Collect or store personal data about other users.
7. Indemnification. You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless WhizMeeting India Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims (including claims without legal merit or brought in bad faith), demands, damages, costs or expenses, causes of action, suits, proceedings, judgments, awards, executions and liens, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs (whether brought by third parties or otherwise) (collectively, "Claims") due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on this Web Site or the service. WhizMeeting India Private Limited reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder, and in such event, you shall have no further obligation to provide indemnification for such matter. WhizMeeting will not be liable to pay to customer for any third party claims towards customers bill.
8. Remedies for misuse of your account. Without limiting any other remedies WhizMeeting India Private Limited may terminate or suspend your account and status as a Member if you misuse your account or any services.
9. Referral program. The referral program is designed to provide maximum benefits to WhizMeeting's esteemed customers for promoting the SuperMobile Service. Since this program is designed to promote the service only if you are satisfied. The referral credit accrued from the referral service will be reversed if your friend/referee who purchased using your referral code cancels the account and claims refund of the same.
10. Cancellation and refund policy. The services can be cancelled if you are not satisfied with our services and the balance amount if any can be refunded provided you purchase this service directly from WhizMeeting website or through our technical support or through online recharge using your registered phone. You can cancel the account anytime and claim for the refund of the balance amount before 90 days of purchase or expiry date of the account whichever is earlier.Please note that all refunds are subject to the deduction of transaction charges which are
12. Ownership of data. You acknowledge and agree that WhizMeeting India Private Limited owns all database information, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide and other proprietary information databases, and all information.
13. WhizMeeting India Private Limited intellectual property. No User shall receive any right, license or permission to use, manipulate, reproduce any of the WhizMeeting India Private Limited trademarks, copyrights content, or other intellectual property rights without the prior written permission of WhizMeeting India Private Limited
14. Breach and Failure to Perform. WhizMeeting India Private Limited reserves the right to suspend, delete, terminate any current and future accounts by a user who violates any of the above terms and regulations of use of the Web Site. We reserve the right to perpetually suspend or terminate your use of our Web Site or your status as a member, if you breach this Agreement, or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
15. Representations and warranties. You represent that all information provided by you in connection with your use of the Services is accurate and current. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR a PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. No Warranties. THE SERVICE AND THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR a PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, WhizMeeting India Private Limited DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WhizMeeting India Private Limited DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, USE THAT RESULTS IN DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA.
16. Release. In the event that you have a dispute with a Buyer, Seller, or any other User, you hereby acknowledge and agree to release WhizMeeting India Private Limited and its agents and employees from any claims, demands and damages (both actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
17. Limitation of liability. YOU ACKKNOWLEDGE THAT SINCE WE, WhizMeeting India Private Limited, ARE a RESELLER, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY 3RD PARTY (CARRIERS & SUPPLIERS) CARD OBLIGATIONS DUE TO RATES, QUALITY, AND ALL OTHER INSTANCES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WhizMeeting India Private Limited WILL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WhizMeeting HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WhizMeeting India Private Limited 's MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
18. General compliance with laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your bidding on, listing, purchasing, of selling of a Registration.
19. Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of India. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Delhi by a panel of one arbitrator, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Delhi necessary to protect the rights or property of you or, pending the completion of arbitration.
20. General. Your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Illinois, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of Ohio.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
The failure of WhizMeeting India Private Limited to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by WhizMeeting India Private Limited of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. WhizMeeting India Private Limited will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of register.com as reflected in the original provision.
You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent necessary, it is your responsibility to: (a) provide all equipment, including a computer and modem, necessary for you to establish a connection to the Internet; and (b) provide for your own connection to the Internet and pay any telephone service fees associated with such connection. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
We are keen on creating a customized solution for your requirment ! We design our solutions having our customers in mind and we never disappoint!
Or, simply call us +91-120-6254295 or mail us salesteam at whizmeeting.com